Monday, June 12, 2017

Belated thoughts on the lastest DFRPG update

This is a bit belated, but I'm glad to see how well the DFRPG is coming along:



Those two books, especially, are ones I'm looking forward to having.

- A one-book version of Basic Set: Campaigns / Dungeon Fantasy 2: Dungeons to refer to, easily augmented by a short list of rules from elsewhere we're using.

- A one-book set of spells I can tag on my own revisions to, instead of a large book choc full of spells with prereq counts and specific wordings changes for the setting (GURPS Magic.)

I'm going to enjoy the DM Screen, too.

None will be free of inaccuracy thanks to my own rulings and house rules; that's expected and fine. But they'll be a lot closer, because it won't be a ruling on top of DF2 on top of Basic Set.

3 comments:

  1. If I get the spells book in PDF (if it's released that is) I'll probably print it out to make further amendments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting to get my grubby mitts on the rules. I want to see how well they'll match my ACTION! set of 'house rules' and if I could just run DFRPG without changes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...